Money Market Privacy Statement
Last Updated 19 October 2009
Money Market (“Money Market And Its Affiliated Companies”) recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. Because the Internet offers the ability to collect certain types of information about users, we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of any information we gather. To that end, this privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Money Market assures you that we understand your personal information is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy in the online environment.
Money Market may gather the following types of information about users of the Money Market website (the website).
- Personal information provided by you when you interact with us, such as when you use or purchase our products or services, when you subscribe or register to use our products or services, and when you provide us with your feedback or respond to surveys you are asked to participate in;
- Aggregated information generated by our systems or third party systems we use, which track traffic to and from our sites but does not relate to you personally; and
- other information that does not personally identify you.Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain products or services not being available to you.
Use Of Information
We only use your personal information to:
- Help us to provide our products and services;
- Improve our service;
- Inform you of products you have indicated an interest in;
- Inform you about additional services.
Money Market will not sell your information to third parties. We may in the future contact you to inform you of services and products available from Money Market or Money Market affiliated companies. If you do not wish to receive these offers kindly e-mail us.
Cookies And Tracking
It is also important that you know that to transact with Money Market you do not necessarily need to enable your browser to accept the cookies. Please note some information and/or services may not be available if you disable your browser not to accept cookies.
You may be able to get your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If your cookies are turned off we will not have any control over the frequency of display of certain ad formats. This could affect your experience of the Website.
Throughout the Money Market website our software will be used to measure traffic flows.
Please also note that while the Money Market website hyperlinks to various other websites, Money Market is not responsible for the privacy practice of those websites and/or the reliability of the information published on those websites.
Privacy Act 1993
Under the Privacy Act 1993 we advise that:
The Money Market website may contain applications which collect personal information about you (“Information”)
This Information is being collected and held by Money Market and its affiliated companies.
The intended recipients of the Information are Money Market and other members of the Money Market affiliated companies.
You have rights of access to, and correction of, Information.
Disclosure Of Information
By completing the registration form you agree to authorise the following:
- You agree that your Information held by Money Market may be used by other companies within the Money Market Group to advise you about other products and services;
- You authorise Money Market to obtain, use and disclose any and all your Information for the purposes set out above.
The personal information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- verification of your identity for use of the Website;
- to assist in providing better services to you by tailoring them to meet your needs;
- to keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
- to aid in identifying you if an issue arises in a transaction you are involved in;
- to provide further information to you about the Website or other websites we or our affiliates own and services we or our affiliates provide; and
- for any other uses that you authorise.
Third Party Advertisers
Some of our advertisers or sellers use third party companies to serve advertisements when you visit the Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites, including information gathered by cookies, in order to provide advertisements about Goods, Services or Vacancies of interest to you.
As no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Changes To Policy
Access To And Correction Of Personal Information
To correct or change the personal information that we hold contact us.